To install the booking engine on WordPress first install the Sirvoy Booking Engine plugin and then add the booking engine to your WordPress page.
Installing the Sirvoy Booking Engine Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress account, go to Plugins -> Add New, and search for “Sirvoy” in the search bar. Click on “install now”.
- Once installed, the button changes to “Activate”, so click this to continue. The Sirvoy plugin is now added to your list of installed plugins and activated.
Adding the Engine to a WordPress Page Using the Page Editor:
- Log into your Sirvoy account at https://secured.sirvoy.com
- Go to Settings -> Booking engine -> Manage booking engines –> How to install. For review form: Settings -> Review Booking –> How to install
- Select “Using our WordPress plugin (install shortcode)”
- Copy the generated shortcode and paste it on the pages you want to display the booking engine.
Adding the Engine to a WordPress Page Using “Add a Widget”:
- Go to the WordPress webpage where you want to install the engine and click “Customize” on the top menu.
- Click on the “Widgets” area on the left column. If multiple sections can be selected, click on the section where you want the engine to be displayed.
- Click the option “Add a Widget”, then find and select the “Text” widget from the list.
- In the text area, paste the shortcode generated by Sirvoy. Press the Publish button and reload the page to see the results.