If you want to end the PMS connection between Sirvoy and myallocator, these are the steps to take:
1) First disable the PMS connection to Sirvoy in the myallocator account:
- Log in to myallocator. Go to “Status -> PMS Connections“
- Go to “Active Connections > PMS > Sirvoy > Disable”
- Confirm that you want to disable the connection to “PMS Sirvoy”
2) When you have disabled the PMS connection exactly as above you need to confirm this to Sirvoy support for them to deactivate the Sirvoy connection to myallocator.